This event has passed
Training Volunteer CCA Advocates
for the 2022 Legislative Session
If you’re interested in being trained for advocacy for older Coloradans
for this legislative session join us for this training on January 11th!
Training is FREE for CCA Members. Not a member?
Please join us for $40 ($25 for Students)!
NOTE: There is an expectation that trainees will serve as advocates for CCA starting in January.
Not sure if you are a member? Email Us
Issues Impacting Older Coloradans
The Colorado Center for Aging is working on these and other issues impacting older Coloradans …
- Do you think older Coloradans are valued?
- Are you aware there is a shortage of geriatric healthcare providers?
- Did you know there is a need for legislation to address age discrimination by employers?
This event is presented by Colorado Center for Aging (CCA)
When: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Time: 3:30PM – 5:00PM
This is a virtual event on Zoom
This Advocacy Training Will Cover How To:
- Research & Monitor Legislative Initiatives
- Call and email Legislators
- Testify at Committee Hearings
- Meet with Legislators
Become a member of Colorado Center for Aging before starting this training.
Join as an individual or student
Join as a Supporting Organization
Not sure if you are a member? Send us an email and we will check.
Have questions? Send us an email – CLICK HERE